- You are responsible for all transportation costs to and from your residence.
- If you find your bed to be loose, you are responsible for basic maintenance like tightening a bolt, wing-nut, or possibly a wood screw.
- If the identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, we reserve the right to substitute materials of equal or greater value.
- The warranty does not cover furniture found to be abused, misused, exposed to improper humidity levels and/or unsanitary condition.
- The warranty does not cover furniture that has been used for commercial purposes such as, but not limited to a hotel, motel, or nursing home.
- All motorized and/or electrical components are limited to the manufacturer warranty of such components.
- Heirloom furniture is expected to gain minor checks, cracks and other imperfections as it ages through the decades. These minor imperfections are not considered defects.
- It is common knowledge that dining chairs will gain minor movement in their journey over a period of time/use. This is not a manufacturer defect but rather another example of a fine piece of furniture becoming an heirloom.
- See included warranty card for additional information and limitations per manufacturer.
If you need service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-433-1500.